Re: [leafnode-list] No Body? [(was: Custom Placeholder w/graphic)

Matthias Andree schrieb:

> A GUI only allows non-brainers to configure a fierce beast that an MTA
> is, that is not desirable.

You know it, I know it - and finally I convinced the "gui-fans": The
trouble with Netscape got too large (open mail relay!)

> There is excellent documentation, "Life with
> qmail". It's also available as PDF. Get that, have it printed on windoze
> and satisfy those Windows-Lusers.

I know of lwq. There's also a new book available, "Running qmail"
(SAMS). Just had a short look:
~500 pages, some parts are a bit long (~about 20 pages installation
instructions!), but it seems not bad at all.

> BTW: did you watch "Stern TV" on RTL on Wednesday night? Ask your
> Netscape defenders about that one ;)

Not all of it, but the part I saw was very interesting :-)

> SCNR.
>
> --
> Matthias Andree
>
> --