Re: [leafnode-list] No Body? [(was: Custom Placeholder w/graphic)

"Stefan Bauer" <sbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> BTW it was a hard battle in the office to change the mail server package
> ("There is no gui for administration? How can we use it in an effective
> way without a gui?").

A GUI only allows non-brainers to configure a fierce beast that an MTA
is, that is not desirable. There is excellent documentation, "Life with
qmail". It's also available as PDF. Get that, have it printed on windoze
and satisfy those Windows-Lusers.

BTW: did you watch "Stern TV" on RTL on Wednesday night? Ask your
Netscape defenders about that one ;)

SCNR.