Re: [leafnode-list] Riddle

Matthias Andree wrote:

> No, it's because you don't compile with -Wall -W and therefore don't see
> the bug that someone else pointed out.

I am compiling with -Wall . Is -Wall -W different from that? My manpage
says:

       -Wall  All  of the above `-W' options combined.  These are
              all the options which pertain to usage that we rec­
              ommend  avoiding  and  that  we  believe is easy to
              avoid, even in conjunction with macros.

and -W is described in front of -Wall . Or is it my version of gcc
(egcs-2.91.66) ?

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */