Re: [leafnode-list] No Body? [(was: Custom Placeholder w/graphic)

> I sometimes get messages on the list without any body text (like this
> one). I would be very interested about the reason for that behaviour.

I suspect what's happening is that your mailer software is stripping
out all MIME content. The message you mention was MIME
encoded as it had a grafix image with it. Interestingly enough, it
seems to have not been 100% MIME compliant, since my mailer
didn't represent it correctly either, but did show me the message
content.

Hope that helps.

Carl