[leafnode-list] Call for IPv6 testers.

If somebody (lurkers, you are meant, too!) has some spare time, has a
running IPv6 setup including an IPv6 resolver and name service, please
give 2.0b5_ma4 a try, compile with the --with-ipv6 option, install it on
an IPv6-aware inetd and connect to it, then please report back what it
reports for connects.

I got these for the IPv4 version, both good.

 Connect from 127.0.0.1
 Connect from 192.168.0.1

And these for IPv6:

 Connect from ::1 (good)

 Connect from ::ffff:127.0.0.1
 Connect from 7de1:540:8c9c:540:f206:0:bc9f:540

I'm not sure about the last two. Please comment if that look
right. Particularly the last one looks pretty proken. Has my libc rolled
some dice here? Do I have bugs in there? (Code is at nntpd.c in function
main, ll. 1803ff.)

Pointers to good free introductions (network administration and
programming) to IPv6 are also welcome.

What should a reasonable PRIVATE IPv6 address look like (IPv6 complement
to 192.168.0.1, e. g.)?