Re[2]: [leafnode-list] Multiple Newsservers Collision

Hi Jeff, hi all

Sunday, November 12, 2000, 5:27:52 PM, you wrote:

> What is the problem with that?  I use 3-4 different servers and it works
> great.  With multiple servers, you have a better chance of your message
> getting out to more servers faster, and getting a reply, if that is what you
> are after.

it's not a real problem - I'm only a bit 'scared' since in verbose
mode leafnode complains that the message-id already exists when trying
to post it to the 2nd, 3rd...server.
I personally can live with that, however, wouldn't it be a good idea
to have this potential problem locked out via the config file ?

Something like a 'post_only_via' token or similar...

Regards,
Alex

mailto:doengi@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.alexnet.de