Re: [leafnode-list] Multiple Newsservers Collision

What is the problem with that?  I use 3-4 different servers and it works
great.  With multiple servers, you have a better chance of your message
getting out to more servers faster, and getting a reply, if that is what you
are after.

Jeff
--
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)