[leafnode-list] Multiple Newsservers Collision

Hi,

I am currently getting my news from two feeds, since my provider
offers some groups which are not available via other servers.

However, most of the groups I'm reading overlap on both servers and
leafnode gets new articles from both and - even worse - posts new
articles to both newsfeeds.

Is there a workaround for this - maybe thru the filter file ???

TIA !

Regards,
Alex

mailto:doengi@xxxxxxxxxx