Re: [leafnode-list] Enhancements to applyfilter

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 11:53:38AM -0500, Larry Jones wrote:
> > Replace this with a call to gfixxover( g->name ).
>
> No, it needs more work than that.  Note that I didn't write that code,

Well, I just had a look, and it's fixed in 2.0betas (although
with a rather ugly call to getxover() in the end). No need to
discuss this any further.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
Didn't I buy a 1951 Packard from you last March in Cairo?