Re: [leafnode-list] Enhancements to applyfilter

Joerg Dietrich writes:

> On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 10:29:35AM -0500, Larry Jones wrote:
> > +#ifdef NOTYET
> > +    if ( verbose )
> > +	printf( "Updating .overview file\n" );
> > +    fixxovergrp( g->name );
> > +#endif
>
> Replace this with a call to gfixxover( g->name ).

No, it needs more work than that.  Note that I didn't write that code,
it was already there.  If gfixxover() is fast enough that you don't mind
doing it while everything's locked, you could call it inside
filtergroup().  If not (which is what the current layout assumes), you'd
need to replicate the preceding code that walks through the various
groups and call gfixxover() for each one (and you'd have to change the
code to preserve the value of optind to make that possible).

-Larry Jones

I don't need to improve!  Everyone ELSE does! -- Calvin