Re: [leafnode-list] writeactive() not updating mtime?

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 05:23:28AM +0100, Stefan Wiens wrote:
> I still have no idea how the problem concerning the two fetchnews
> processes could be solved properly.

Sorry for being quiet on this for so long, but my spare time
converges to zero these days. The obvious (and for five days
working without problems) solution is to move updateactive(),
writeactive() and unlink(lockfile) to the parent. These functions
are a matter milliseconds and want noticeably prolong the online
time of anybody using modems or such stuff.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day: