Re: [leafnode-list] writeactive() not updating mtime?

Matthias Andree <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> What do you try to fix or work around here? Your kernel bug?

OK, I may have misinterpreted something.

So, could you explain what is really happening there?

I also found the groupinfo content completely unchanged after posting
an article while fetchnews was running, although its mtime indicated
it had been written to.

Was that really caused by a bug in Linux 2.2.17?

Stefan