[leafnode-list] local group strange behaviour

Hello,
I'm trying leafnode 2.0b5 on a linux/slackware7.0 with Netscape 4.7.

I came on a strange behaviour while working with local groups.

After creating a new local group, I had to refresh my list of newsgroup
to see it inside. Nothing special here.

But when I've tried to see the content of this newsgroup I got this
message :
Error!

newsgroup server responded: No such article: 1

Perhaps the article has expired

<leafnode.justatest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (1)

Click here to remove all expired articles
(news://localhost/justatest?list-ids)

Instead of :
This server is running leafnode, which is a dynamic NNTP proxy.
This means that it does not retrieve newsgroups unless someone is
actively reading them....

for groups goming from stream.

When I tried to send some news to this group, I wasn't able to see
anything in news reader instead of the error message.

I've tried to look in the spool area for my newsgroup : nothing !

Has somebody ever seen this ?

Thanks for any help.

Guy