Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-2.0b5

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 09:36:59PM +0100, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> - fetchnews may still sometimes coredump on fixxover() (Joerg?).

No, this apparently was fixed with the modification of
helpfindxover().

> - Texpire currently doesn't seem to do any threading. Joerg has
>   promised to look into this :-)

Will take some more time. A proper way of threading requires huge
parts of texpire to be rewritten. But I'm working on it whenever
I have time, which is not so much this week.

More TODO:
- Leafnode should check if a locally posted article is already
  present in the spool. Reported by Stefan Wiens.
- More timezone confusion. Reported Stefan Wiens.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
Where's the Coke machine?  Tell me a joke!!