Re: [leafnode-list] 2.0b3 compile-time warnings

Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 29, 2000 at 06:04:44AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > None of the signedness warnings are present in 1.9.17ma3.
>
> Should be fixed with the attached patch.

Most, not all.

I have done the following:
* replaced all 'new' by 'n' (allows to compile leafnode with g++ which
  allows for stricter type checking)
* replaced all sscanf with only one argument to parse by a new get_long
  function
* fixed all signedness issues
* fixed some Makefile bugs (some rm -f's belonging into distclean were
  in clean)
* removed "TRUE" (bad style and error prone)
* removed explicit comparisons against FALSE and TRUE (bad style)

Some things remain:
* getting rid of all sscanf (will do later)
* check signedness of printf/scanf formats
* preprocess manual pages with config.status (forward port from 1.9.17ma3)

I am attaching a new patch that contains all of your patches and has the
additional patches from above.

Please include that into 2.0b4.