Re: [leafnode-list] First Leafnode-2.0 beta version; anomaly report

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> I am very pleased to announce the first leafnode 2.0 beta version.
> It is available from
> 	ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/leafnode-2.0b1.tar.gz
> Please do not distribute this version.

Not quite a bug, but:

In file nntpd.c, line 22 it says:
See file COPYING for restrictions on the use of this software.

However there is no COPYING file.

--
***** Phil Hunt *****
"An unforseen issue has arisen with your computer. Don't worry your silly