Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] First Leafnode-2.0 beta version

I wrote:

> OSFI also offers the following warnings:

[snip]

I managed to reduce them to the following:

activutil.c: In function `readactive':
activutil.c:327: warning: long unsigned int format, different type arg (arg 5)
/fetchnews.c: In function `main':
/fetchnews.c:1664: warning: long int format, different type arg (arg 4)

Probable reason: time_t may be a 64 bit value on Alphas which is larger
than a "long unsigned int". I have no idea how to fix this.

/nntpd.c: In function `doauthinfo':
/nntpd.c:1718: warning: unused variable `salt'

Known - I have discussed this before.

/fetchnews.c:1422: warning: variable `msgid' might be clobbered by `longjmp' or `vfork'

I have no idea how to fix this. It also occurs under Linux.

The Solaris warnings are not affected by these fixes.

Sorry for talking to myself.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */