[leafnode-list] Order of groupexpire rules

I was wondering why texpire didn't apply the expiry times I had
expected. (Fortunately they were longer than expected.)

In the documentation I found nothing about the order of evaluation of
the groupexpire rules. Looking at the source code I recognized that
the last matching groupexpire rule is actually applied.

If I, for example, did

groupexpire de.admin.news.groups = 500
groupexpire de.* = 150

the group mentioned first would be expired after 150 days.

I think this might be mentioned in the manpage and in the sample
config file.

Stefan