[leafnode-list] custom placeholder message

Hi all,

i have a suggestion for leafnode. I announced that thing just one year ago. Can you add some code that we get rid off this static placeholder message and can optional use a custom placeholder
gernerated from a text file. I already coded this. Its only about a few lines.

My intention is to provide a placeholder in more than one language and with special information about where to get help, if something goes wrong etc. That way of placeholder is more flexible anyway
than the static article. Hope that you will implement this in the next version.

you can view the source at http://retaliator.sbsd.de/leafnode-patch/

thanks

Holger