Re: [leafnode-list] Max groups ?

Jan Rasmussen wrote:

> I've received a mail from someone through another mail-list. He
> apparantly has a limit on how many groups leafnode will allow him to
> subscribe to. He is not able to subscribe to more than 1834 groups.

What happens if he tries to subscribe to more than 1834 groups? There
shouldn't be any inherent size limit in Leafnode; it may be possible
that he is encountering a size limit of his filesystem, though. (?)

(Disclaimer: I've never subscribed to more than twenty-something groups
 at once.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */