[leafnode-list] Compile Error

hi all,

i have a problem with compiling leafnode on my System, here are the
outputs i get.

My System:

Solaris 2.6
leafnode-1.9.17

configure output:

creating cache ./config.cache
checking for mawk... no
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for rpm... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for ap_config.h... yes
checking for system include files... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for pid_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for pcre.h... no
checking for gmtoff in struct tm... no
checking for BSD4.2 syslog... no
checking for working fnmatch... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for strftime... yes
checking whether utime accepts a null argument... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for gethostname... yes
checking for mkdir... yes
checking for mktime... yes
checking for rmdir... yes
checking for socket... no
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for setgid... yes
checking for setuid... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for gethostent... no
checking for gethostent in -lnsl... yes
checking for setsockopt... no
checking for setsockopt in -lsocket... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating pcre/Makefile
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged

following error occurs due compiling:

In file included from miscutil.c:41:
/usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:55: parse error before `ap_fnmatch'
/usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:55: warning: data definition has no type or
storage class
/usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: storage class specified for parameter
`type name'
/usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: parse error before `ap_is_fnmatch'
/usr/local/include/fnmatch.h:58: warning: data definition has no type or
storage class
miscutil.c: In function `ngmatch':
miscutil.c:738: warning: implicit declaration of function `fnmatch'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `miscutil.o'

Can anyone help me?

regards

Bianca Koller