Re: [leafnode-list] A filter?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> > downloading. Unfortunately the filters aren't working...can anyone please tell
> >
> > ^From:.*no\.email@bigpond\.com.*[, ]aus.net.access$
> > ^From:.*no\.email@bigpond\.com.*[, ]aus.net.access,
>
> You are trying to impose a filter on one newsgroup only. This doesn't
> work with the current version of Leafnode. You can only filter on all
> newsgroups at once.

Ah! I did see your earlier mention of this fact, but I took it to mean it
would ignore any newsgroups listed in the filter rather than that it would
ignore the entire filter if it listed newsgroups...

Thank you.

-Ross

--
               [change borg to org to reply by email]
 <http://bunyip.apana.org.au/~rosco>                [ICQ No. 9391313]

Is a person who blows up banks an econoclast?