Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.17 released

Matthias Andree wrote:

> Note you simply cannot fix fgets for its return type. It ought to return
> the number of bytes written, but instead it just returns garbage.

What is your problem with the solution that is included in 1.9.17? As
far as I can see, it seems to work fairly well, except that if an
upstream host spews a lot of zeros into the stream, download will
be slowed down (IMO this is a problem of the ISP, not of leafnode).

I couldn't find any documentation on getline() on my SuSE 6.3 system.
I may "borrow" the code from 1.9.17ma1 instead.

> Cornelius, may I ask you to rename CHANGES to ChangeLog in 1.9.18?

Sure. (May I ask why?)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */