Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.17 released

Been using leafnode for almost a year now, and havent had any problems but
had some extra time tonight so i dl 1.9.17 it configured with no errors ran
make with no errors, but did not see leafnode binary have fetchnews and
texpire binaries.
even after make install i still get 1.9.14 when i telnet to port 119

this is no big problem, seeing it runs great for me now, but would like to
know why
Thanks