Re: [leafnode-list] Still fighting with delaybody mode

Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Concerning your reflections on error checking, I'd urge you to
> > have a look at how strdup() is used throughout the whole code.
> > I've used it in a consistent way on my part.
>
> Yes, it is consistent. But it's nevertheless not ok.

Although I strongly agree with you (and Matthias) in that
point, it should be clear to both of you that this trivial
patch was by no means supposed to be an enhancement in
leafnode's general way of error handling.

In my understanding, this problem has to be tackled and
solved elsewhere on a more general basis.

Regards - Juergen.