Re: [leafnode-list] Still fighting with delaybody mode

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 10:55:51PM +0100, Juergen Salk wrote:
> Sorry, but you've missed the point. This is exactly the sort of patch

ACK.

> Concerning your reflections on error checking, I'd urge you to
> have a look at how strdup() is used throughout the whole code.
> I've used it in a consistent way on my part.

Yes, it is consistent. But it's nevertheless not ok. I won't
start counting the segfaults I fixed in leafnode because
something that wasn't supposed to returned a NULL pointer. There
is a simple rule: Check everything.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
In Corning, Iowa, it's a misdemeanor for a man to ask his wife to ride