Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews fails to download bodies

Matthias Andree wrote:

> tmcd@xxxxxxxx (Timothy A. McDaniel) writes:
>
> > Well, if this random subscriber can contribute his own 3 pfennigs,
> > *I* care.  I don't like the parentheses at all.  I'm not sure that any
> > version of C required them; if there was one, it hasn't been required
> > from 20 years.  As noted elsewhere, they are unnecessary.
>
> Still, "don't use in new code" is the likely approach. :-)

I reformatted all the old code as well which you will see as soon as
I have managed to merge my new code with Matthias' 2.0b8_ma2 (it will
take a while, however).

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */