Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews fails to download bodies

Matthias Andree wrote:

[a lot of good suggestions snipped; I changed the code in fetchnews
 quite a bit]

> Don't misunderstand my suggestion: It's not about getting rid of
> parentheses, but it's about getting rid of the wrong whitespace on their
> immediate insides.

I don't think whitespace inside brackets is "wrong". It may be unusual
or odd, but it helps me to grab some peculiarities in the code faster
because the words inside the brackets are more clearly separated from
their environment.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */