Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews fails to download bodies

Matthias Andree wrote:

> krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:
> > Stefan Wiens wrote:
> >
> > > BTW, I just noticed that the [fm]?getheader() functions return newly
> > > allocated memory. Most functions calling them don't free() the
> > > returned string, leaking memory.
> >
> > I fixed this now in most of the functions. I have not fixed anything
> > so far in fetchnews
>
> I fixed this particular like I suggested in my current tree (for
> 2.0b8_ma3 or 2.0b9_ma1, depending on who releases earlier.
>
> Please, when you release, use reformat.pl twice and test again, then
> release. Thanks.

Um, can't you just use reformat.pl before you merge my releases into your
CVS? As you may have already guessed, I like my writing style :-)

(I downloaded 2.0b8_ma2 yesterday but have not had the time to have a close
 look at it.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */