Re: [leafnode-list] Local newsgroups possible with leafnode-2.0b7 ?

Stefan Wiens wrote:

> Couldn't getxover() first compare the timestamps of the
> overview file and the group directory?

Is there any possibility that this may lead to locking problems?
Otherwise, it's certainly faster than to read through the whole
directory, only to find that there are no new articles :-)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */