[leafnode-list] leafnode-1.9.18ma2 -- fetchnews fails on third upstream server

I'm using leafnode-1.9.18ma2, and I noticed that `fetchnews' always
fails to connect to my third and subsequent upstream servers.  My
configuration file looks like this:

  server = news.mainserver.com
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

  supplement = news.supplement1.com
  username = bonzo
  password = furbleglarph
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

  supplement = news.supplement2.com
  username = foobar
  password = bleefponquir
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

When I run `fetchnews', everything works fine for `news.mainserver.com'
and `news.supplement1.com', but `fetchnews' always hangs and then
times out trying to connect to `news.supplement2.com'.

If I change the order as follows ...

  server = news.mainserver.com
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

  supplement = news.supplement2.com
  username = foobar
  password = bleefponquir
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

  supplement = news.supplement1.com
  username = bonzo
  password = furbleglarph
  expire = 7
  nodesc = 1

.. then `fetchnews' works fine for `news.mainserver.com' and
`news.supplement2.com', but then it hangs and times out for
`news.supplement1.com'.  Therefore, it appears that the second and
probably subsequent "supplement" servers always fail to connect.

Has anyone else seen this problem under leafnode-1.9.18ma2?

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@xxxxxxxxxx