Re: [leafnode-list] Local newsgroups possible with leafnode-2.0b7 ?

I'm using Netscape 4.5 / Windows2000 as the news client. The
leafnode-server runs on sunos-4.1.4.

Directly after posting the messages appears in
/var/spool/news/out.poing. Then - after the fetchnews run - it does NOT
show up in the appropriate directory, but it disappears in
/var/spool/news/out.going! fetchnews reports that it coniders only the
non-local groups (in syslog).

Wilhelm