[leafnode-list] Local newsgroups possible with leafnode-2.0b7 ?

Hello everybody,

I am a novice user to leafnode and I wonder if it is possible to really
use local newsgroups in leafnode-2.0b7. The normal operation of leafnode
is quite well. But I experimented with local newsgroups as stated in the
README. It is possible to subscribe the local newsgroup and I can post
to it. The posting is visible in the out.going directory of the
leafnode-server, but never shows up in the news reader. The next time
fechnews runs, the posting in the out.going directory disappears but it
isn't transferred to the local newsgroup direcoty.
Is there anything I can do about that ?

Wilhelm

begin:vcard
n:Meier;Wilhelm
tel;cell:0171-338 2030
tel;fax:06332 / 914-305
tel;work:06332 / 914-326
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:mozart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
org:Fachhochschule Kaiserslautern / Standort Zweibrücken;Fachbereich Informatik / Mikrosystemtechnik
version:2.1
email;internet:meier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Prof. Dr.-Ing.
adr;quoted-printable:;;Amerikastra=DFe 1=0D=0A=0D=0AGeb=E4ude H / Raum 242;Zweibrücken;;66482;
fn:Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wilhelm Meier
end:vcard