Re: [leafnode-list] filterfile

On Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 05:47:58PM +0100, Marko Riedel wrote:
> filterfile = /etc/leafnode/filters
> and /etc/leafnode/filters contains the following regexp.
> ^Newsgroups:.*binaries\.pictures.*
> When I try this with fetchmail verbosity set to 4 and
> alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.female, I find that the regexp does not
> get applied, whereas the maxlines and maxbytes limits do get applied.
> What is wrong with my regexp?

The regexp is applied by applyfilter which is presumably run sometimes
by cron.

If you want to filter groups, there is a patch I postet some weeks ago
to implement that.

Question: Will leafnode 2 have groupname based filtering?

Regards, David
--
hallo.. bin ein netter 20j steirer und suche nette, aufregende
bekanntschaften mit   niveauvollen frauen