Re: [leafnode-list] getaline() (once more)

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 04:25:48PM +0100, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> This leaves the question of licensing. Matthias' getaline() is licensed
> under the GNU Public license. This would require to put leafnode-2.0
> also under the GPL. While I am not a close friend of the GNU foundation,

Unless the existing license is GPL compatible, in which case you could
include it quite happily.  I'd not like to say if they are or aren't
(the only problem I can see might be the disclaimer clauses) but there
are plenty of people who could.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/