Re: [leafnode-list] Reader Cancel Copies Instead

Joerg Dietrich wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 10:28:21AM -0600, Dennis W. Bulgrien wrote:
> > has an enabled "Cancel Message" item.  After clicking it, the message is
> > not deleted, but rather, about two minutes later a new
>
> Leafnode currently does not support any control messages including
> cancels.

However, cancel messages are propagated properly to upstream servers.

Still, it is not wise to rely on cancels since many usenet news servers
have them nowadays switched off by default (due to their abuse potential).

--Cornelius.

PS: I will not be available from Feb 10th to Mar 10th; therefore, do not
    expect any reactions if something unforseeable happens :-)

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */