Re: BeroList flaws (was: [leafnode-list] Leafnode-2.0b8 truncates posted article)

Stefan Wiens <s.wi@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I also think sending the list messages out with the original author's
> Envelope-From is no good idea. I'm not interested in bounce messages
> from misconfigured MTAs or non-existing subscriber addresses, but the
> list operator should be.

[EXPLICIT LYRICS - PARENTAL ADVISORY REQUIRED]

Bero* is fucked up beyond repair, to use plain text. BeroFTPd were buggy
wuFTPd-2.4.x derivatives IIRC, BeroList bugs haunt us daily.

Some alternatives I could not evaluate so far (lack of spare time), all
have a web interface for users, listar OTOS can be administrated
entirely by e-mail:

Listar
Mailman
Sympa