[leafnode-list] Messages go to local spool

Hi,

I just upgraded from 1.9.18 to 2.0b8. It's great ! :)
The trouble I have is when I send a message off-line,
it goes to spool/new/out.going *and* spool/new/the/forum/
so I can not check whether the message goes well
through usenet. It is especially a problem with
moderated forums, I don't know whether it is accepted or
not. Is there a way to disable this feature ? I couldn't
find the answer in the doc.

Thanks,

Liu