[leafnode-list] Requesting version 2.0 status summary.

Would anyone be willing to provide a quick summary of the status of
the latest 2.0 versions of leafnode?  I'm trying to get a sense of the
overall reliability of the 2.0 betas, and whether anyone is using them
regularly without significant problems.

I'm using 1.9.18ma4.pcre at the moment, and although it seems to be
working fine for me, I'd like to start using 2.0 if it turns out to be
robust enough by now.

Also, does anyone know if the "ma" version is just a temporary branch
in the revision tree which soon is expected to re-converge with the
"regular" version, or are these two versions always expected to differ
as we go forward, or what?

Please forgive me if I have missed the answers to these questions in
the mailing list.

Thank you in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman