Re: [leafnode-list] "ma" versus non-"ma"? (was: Requesting version 2.0 status summary.)

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 02:18:54PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > functionality as the official branch. IIRC Matthias has never
> > added a new user side feature but only new APIs (clean style
> > being more his intention than "feature creep").
>
> Well, for the late 1.9 series, I implemented XOVER support for
> leafnode's client side, fetchnews, besides that, my fixes aim not

Sorry, I forgot about that. Probably because I've used 2.0x
exclusively since Nov. '99.

> primarily at style, but robustness and maintainability, and throwing

Maintainability follows from style, robustness follows from
maintainability :-)

> duplicated (copy & paste style) code out - an example for that is my
> ln_log interface.

I haven't really looked at the implementation of ln_log, but it's
an idea I definitely like (and would like to see in an official
leafnode).

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--