Re: [leafnode-list] Leafwa-0.5.0 released

On Sat, 17 Feb 2001, phil hunt wrote:
> I have just released Leafwa version 0.5.0.

It appears there might be a bug in the User Survey part of Leafwa
(this is a web form you can fill in and it sends an email to the
Leafwa maintainer (me) giving your commentsd about the application).

I have recently received some Leafwa User Surveys. They have all
been completely blank! This leads me to believe there is a bug in the
User Survey code, especially considering that some of the fields
should be automatically filled in programatically.

Therefore I would ask all Leafwa users reading this message to
do two things:

(1) fill in the Leafwa User Survey -- there's a link to it on the
Leafwa front page, and it is very easy to do

and (2) when you press [Post Survey] to go to the User Survey
Posted page (postsurvey.phtml); could you please save the html of
this page and email it to me.

This should help me fix the bug, because unfortunately on my system
the User Survey is working perfectly.

--
***** Phil Hunt *****
"An unforseen issue has arisen with your computer. Don't worry your silly