From: "Matthias Andree" <ma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] Post's don't show up!

h3rb schrieb am Dienstag, den 27. Februar 2001:

> I am using leafnode-2.0b8.tar.gz!  I just installed it yesterday!

Sorry for the confusion I caused by not looking closely. 2.0b8 has a
broken local group handling, Jörg Dietrich wrote a patch and sent it to
the list, I merged that patch into 2.0b8_ma2.

May I ask you to try leafnode-2.0b8_ma2? leafnode 2.0b9 will not be out
before Mid March.

Release notes and download location are mentioned in the list archives
at:

        http://www.leafnode.org/archive/2001/Jan/msg00108.html

And, as it takes reference to 2.0b8_ma1, the release notes for 2.0b8_ma1
are at http://www.leafnode.org/archive/2001/Jan/msg00149.html

-----

Leafnode 2.0b8_ma2 is available at:

http://mandree.home.pages.de/leafnode/testing/