Re: [leafnode-list] alpha-do-not-use-work-in-progress-release: 2.0b8_ma2.1-alpha (was: Post's don't show up!)

Ok.  I am convinced I am doing something wrong!  Post's still don't show up.
I hate to be such a pest here.  Let me walk you through how I am setting
this up.
First I ./configure to configure leafnode for my system.
Next i do a make to compile leafnode
Then I make install to install leafnode.
After that I edit /etc/leafnode/config with just the following lines
server = localhost
expire = 9999
Then I create /etc/leafnode/local.groups and add the group
test.test       test group
Now, from what I understand leafnode should be configured.  I am using
xinetd and it's already configured to accept connections for
/usr/local/sbin/leafnode on port 119, as my xinetd config from earlier
shows.  Just to be on the safe side i restart xinetd.  Now Leafnode should
be ready to accept post's right?  I move over to my windows machine and open
up outlook express.  I setup a new news account and download a list of
newsgroups.  It shows my test.test group with the description I have given
it.  When I go to view that group it shows the one placeholder message.  I
then go to post just a test post and hit send.  The post goes away and I go
to get a list of new headers and my post does not show up!  I can't find
that message i just sent anywhere in the /var/spool/news folder.  And that
folder and subdirectories are owned by news.  I am willing to allow someone
access to my machine to see if they can see where I have went wrong.  I am
beginnin to feel like an idiot here =)  Once again.  Thanks for your help!

h3rb