Re: [leafnode-list] alpha-do-not-use-work-in-progress-release: 2.0b8_ma2.1-alpha (was: Post's don't show up!)

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 08:21:19PM -0500, h3rb wrote:
> to get a list of new headers and my post does not show up!  I can't find
> that message i just sent anywhere in the /var/spool/news folder.  And that

Does the subdirectory test/test exist?

Can you provide a debug log with debugmode=2 ?

> folder and subdirectories are owned by news.  I am willing to allow someone
> access to my machine to see if they can see where I have went wrong.

If your problem is not solved by next Monday I may find the time
to take a closer look.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

P.S. Do not post with invalid mail addresses to nsn.

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
Sometimes love ain't nothing but a misunderstanding between two fools.