Re: [leafnode-list] alpha-do-not-use-work-in-progress-release: 2.0b8_ma2.1-alpha (was: Post's don't show up!)

h3rb schrieb am Mittwoch, den 28. Februar 2001:

> Ok.  The directories were not there.  I got to looking in the
> /usr/local/sbin directory and noticed a checkgroups file.  I executed it and
> it returned this  checkgroups file (null) doesn't exist.  After I ran that I
> can now post and  the sub directories are there!?  I added a new group to my
> /etc/leafnode/local.groups and the same thing happened..no post's would get
> posted.  Untill i did checkgroups.  Forgive my ignorance...but was this
> something I was supposed to do in the first place?

Euhm, no. Just reading or posting should be fine. I just did a post on
my local box to a local test directory (using tin, not LookBad Express)
and the directory of this 2.0b8_ma2.1 showed up. I may retest this
week-end.