Re: [leafnode-list] call for help: Managing leafnode's future -

On 16 Mar 2001, Matthias Andree wrote:

> importance: (left column)
> 1 = most important, 5 = forget it
> urgence: (right column)
> 1 = do right now, 5 = postpone until bored
>
> allowed ranges:
>   "security relevant": 1.1 ... 2.2
>   "works correctly, but suboptimal": 3.3 ... 5.5
>   "wish list": 4.4 ... 5.5
>
> 5.5 delaybody only for certain groups?

I've got dibs on this.  In fact I've already done it.  I sent a patch
to someone, but it was quite a while ago and I haven't heard anything
back.  I will port it to the current version and send my patch to the
list, I guess.

I just think it's kind of funny that the one thing I thought important
enough to do myself was the thing viewed as the least important by
everyone else. :)

Cheers,
Chris

--