[leafnode-list] Header Problem

I have a problem in downloading the articles. after the download of them
leafnode puts 3 lines under the downloaded Header but in a wrong way. So
the syntax of the header is not correct anymore...  I think becoz of the
empty line between the original header and the leafnode addtional
header.
Can someone tell me how I can tell leafnode not to add the Xref Link and
the Content headers?
Below I am sending the header of a file

[...]

[...]