Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews: slow and hung

This mail by Karsten M. Self had *NO* boundary parameter, it's
technically broken and cannot be displayed by e. g. Gnus, it's broken in
mutt 1.2. Might be a bug in mutt/1.3.12i, I'm not sure, I'm not tracking
the developer's version of mutt, or it might be some mail relay does not
cope with folded lines. mutt/1.3.12i is superseded by 1.3.16i AFAICT.

The broken header is:

It should have been

After insertion of that header, the mail is still broken, it lacks the
"protocol" parameter required by multipart/signed.

Karsten, can you please fix your mailer and resend that mail?