Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews: slow and hung

--Bn2rw/3z4jIqBvZU

On Sat, Mar 24, 2001 at 12:21:13PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:

> This mail by Karsten M. Self had *NO* boundary parameter, it's
> technically broken and cannot be displayed by e. g. Gnus, it's broken in
> mutt 1.2. Might be a bug in mutt/1.3.12i, I'm not sure, I'm not tracking

It's probably a problem with Berolist rather than with the original mail
- it mangles MIME in the normal course of affars, so I don't see why
PGP/MIME should be any different.

> Karsten, can you please fix your mailer and resend that mail?

He might not be able to.

--=20
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/