RE: [leafnode-list] RELIABILITY ANNOUNCEMENT: leafnode 2.0b*

For those of us running v2.0b8 should we retrofit, or will there be a 'fix'
out shortly?

Frankly, I've not noticed the problem here, but of course, that doesn't mean
it hasn't happened....

John Burton
Midwest City, Oklahoma
http://sxs.sandbox.dynip.com